Light filled spaces, functionality and desirable location come together seamlessly in this two level, three bedroom, two and a half bathroom home. Nestled in the charming cape cod style setting of the “Williams Landing” neighborhood offering access to the community center, pool, spa and tennis courts, situated ideally between Silicon Valley and San Francisco.
A formal entryway leads to a generous formal dining room, creating the ideal space for daily dining. The light filled living room offers vaulted ceilings, cozy wood burning fireplace, and large sliding door accessing the rear yard. A sprawling kitchen offers ample countertop space, cabinetry, and a breakfast bar and is open to the family room with backyard views. The powder room is conveniently located for ease of guest use. Once upstairs, the bedrooms, including a grand owners suite, sits away from the main living spaces creating restful retreats.
Accessing the rear yard from both living and family rooms to a spacious deck with ample room for al fresco dining and entertaining, along with a lawn and garden area for play or relaxation.
The home’s approximately 1,670 square feet of living space features:
- Spacious formal dining room with new attractive chandelier and garden window and open sightlines to the living room
- Living room provides soaring vaulted ceilings, wood burning fireplace with gas option, multiple windows, and a sliding glass door accessing the rear yard
- Large kitchen includes vast counter tops, breakfast bar, ample cabinetry including pantry cabinets, gas range, dishwasher, and new microwave
- Family room opens to kitchen and offers a sliding glass door accessing the rear deck
- Conveniently located, main level half bathroom with new quartz counter, sink and hardware
- Grand bedroom suite boasting vaulted ceilings, a large walk-in closet and additional double door closet, sizable bay window, and ensuite updated bathroom with double sink vanity, and glass door walk-in shower with tile surround
- Two additional bedrooms feature large windows and double mirrored door closets
- Updated hall bathroom with shower over bathtub with tile surround and tile flooring
- Landscaped rear yard with deck, for outside dining, lawn area, and garden
- Attached two-car garage has automatic door and space for storage and shelving unit
- Additional features include: in home laundry room with storage cabinets, new carpet, freshly painted interior, double pane windows, multiple storage closets, and new light fixtures and hardware.
- HOA monthly Fee of $536 includes front landscaping, exterior siding, pest work, and roofs. Community pool, club house, gym/exercise facility, sauna/spa, tennis courts, and conference room. Common area electricity, gas, road maintenance, landscaping, reserves, and management fee.
- Exemplary Schools: Foster City Elementary, Bowditch Middle School and Hillsdale High School (Buyer to confirm enrollment)